torsdag 9. februar 2012

food, glorious food

One of the greatest things about going vegetarian, apart from the fact that I feel more healthy and happy, is that I discover new stuff to eat all the time. lately it is something call "Sandwich spread", which comes in three different flavours: Basilikum, curry and tomato with herbs. I tried the Basilikum type and really like it, so now I went for the one with tomato and herbs. will report back how it tastes. I am a big fan of peanut butter, and marmelade/jam with blackberry or "bjørnebær" (cant remember english name), and of course Nutella, but while they keep my energy up, they are not very healty. so therefore Sandwich spread is a good friend, so are avocado, cheese and ocasionally meat-substitutions. While writing I realize it is a long time since I had scrambles tofu for weekendbreakfast. and bananapancakes, yum yum.

I love fruits, and full-grain products, crisp bread and ray bread. ocasionally also white bread toasted or put in our cheesegrill. I found that  toasted bread with peanutbutter went fine along with orange for breakfast.  I never claimed to be misses healthy or misses low-carb. fast food shouldent be eated in too big amounts or too often, thats the rule for me. But I agree with a writer of an article my friend Lina posted on facebook: we should enjoy food. I enjoy the diversity of food I can make and I dont constantly think about carbs and fat and stuff like that. should do it more then I do probably. But life is too short for that, in my opinion.

I wonder if I will get spinach-lasagne or tomatosoup for dinner today at work?they are both very delicious. last time I had spring-rolls, also yummy.

ok Hilde, stop thinking about food and do reading for half an hour before lunch!

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar