lørdag 10. mars 2012

the book project

I made myself a project where, instead of planing which books to get from the library, a bookshop or amazon,I would simply take a look at the works in english at the public library in Copenhagen city center. The result this time was: Joanne Harris "Sleep pale sister" and "The mammoth book of haunted house stories" (ed. Peter Haining). I chose books I had never heard about before, and while Harris is an author I know, from "Chocolate" and "The lolipopshoes", only like two of the contributors to the haunted house stories where known to me from before.  Maybe Ill discover I like one of them in particular and decide to read more of him/her?

Curious about the books, but at the moment I am reading "Extremly loud and incredibly close", by Jonathan Safran Foer. Recommended!

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar