mandag 5. mars 2012

Some signs I might be Harry Potter-addicted

- The two letters J.K toghether immediatly makes me think of J.K.Rowling
-I read the books about two times in norwegian and five times in English, and I still dont find that enough
-I wrote my bachelor thesis about mythological animals in the Harry Potter-books
-I really really want Harry Potter Lego
-When the last book came out in 2007, I used my lunchbreak at work going to the bookstore to buy it, forgetting to eat because I started reading the book already on the tram (we dident find a nightopen bookstore in Gøteborg)
- The news that J.K Rowling is writing a new book made me totally weak inside and not able to think about other stuff for a long long time. AND YES, I know its not a new Harry Potter-novel!
-I keep thinking of good spells to use in difficult situations
-I have a wand laying on my bookshelf
-I own a Latin version of Harry Potter and the philosophers stone

2 kommentarer:

  1. hahaha, finally someone who is as addicted as me. I wrote my bachelor theisis about Censorship in Harry Potter books. :)

    SvarSlett
  2. - I read through all the books in 6 months twice, and HBP 3 times before DH came out in 2007
    - I don't know how many times I've read them, but more than you, haha.
    - I own and have read PS in spanish, though I'm not able to have a conversation in spanish.
    - I was outside the book store 3 hours before the sale of DH started, and this was i Haugesund.
    - I slept nearly a week outside of the cinema to get tickets for DH2.
    - Wheb there is new and big HP-news or events, I go into a special crazy moode.

    SvarSlett