mandag 23. januar 2012

Dont you get tired of just eating vegetarian food?

This is a question I get quite often. Well, lets see. On monday I ate potatosoup. On tuesday I are salad with beans, mushrooms and quorn bites (chicken replacement). On wednesday I had a mix of vegetables and eggs. on thursday I had falafel, tomatoes and mushrooms baked in the oven. On Friday I had pizza with spinach, tomato and feta (from pizzahouse). On saturday I had wrap with sundried tomatoes and brie for lunch, and pancakes with syrup for dinner. Sunday I had "dumplings" (Chinese food) which two different sort of fillings. Today I had a big lunchplate at Govindas, so I think just some bread and fruits in the evening. Tommorow, hm,  a good spiced lentilsoup?

You still wonder If I get tired of vegetarian food?

1 kommentar:

  1. While some people eat meat, potatoes and sauce every day, but they never get that question.

    SvarSlett