tirsdag 17. januar 2012

So I say thank you for the music!


http://lovegodsway.org/GayBands

A friend from my studies showed me this page. I am laughing about it, because for me it is hysterically funny. At the same time it is truly sad that when there are so many people in the world needing help, these Christians in USA chose to set there focus upon hate instead of love.
I sincerely hope they dont have any influence over there.

For me, music is a part of my life. My parents never put restriction to what I could listen to, and I would never do so with my own kids either. Music is as much a part of your education as school is,or so I believe. In the tragic events of the summer, music was something that bound people toghether in Norway. Me, I was climbing the stairs leading up to St.Johannes church in Bergen, shouting "Little people" from Les Miserables, with Ingvild.



Here are some of my favourite music, which according to this webpage is supposed to have a bad influence upon me. I love them as much as I love my gay and lesbian friends, so sorry guys in the USA, you cant control me! ;)
                                                           


                                           
         Which kind of music do you like to listen to?

                             
                                     

2 kommentarer:

  1. I love Creep. Now that I'm using my very old computer I sometimes listen to very dangerous metal. That is seriously dangerous music. But mostly it's musicals though.

    SvarSlett
  2. The web page looks to me like a joke... Should have been... Help America!

    SvarSlett