fredag 20. januar 2012

thoughts on a friday

Friday a bit over noon. I find myself sitting in one of Copenhagen`s many cafees, enjoying a big glass of chai latte. I like the relaxed atmosphere, comfortable couches, candlelights on the tables. The feeling of freedom, I finished two exams, and there is still two to go (one of them belongs directly with my thesis), so there is still a lot of work to be done. I plan to work with my thesis scetch for a couple of hours today, I just arranged a meeting with my supervisor for next week, which implies that I should have something to present. I still find it a bit scary that for four months I will only work with one project, and nobody else is working with it, so it is not at all like having classes and doing the same assignments and exam papers at least having some kind of resemblence to each other. Now we will all work with completly different things, and you cant complain about the literature because you chose it yourself.

Listening in to people in the cafees conversations. the people on the nextdoortavle is discussing what is the best way of getting buried or cremated. eh..interesting.

now I should do some work here, have a nice weekend!

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar