søndag 15. januar 2012

todays update

I made a list of blogs you might want to check out. unfortunatly most of them are in Norwegian. but that is a brilliant reason for learning norwegian! the langauge which will one day be spoken by billions of people. eh, stop dreaming now Hilde!

The funny thing about languages is that in the beginning they scared me, but now I seem to have gotten addicted to them, always wanting to learn a new one. weird weird weird, but oh so true. I really want to learn German, Greek and Hebrew, and I want to get better in Latin and Arabic. And I am fascinated by Chinese. Languages opens up to so many new possibilities, for reading, communicating, travelling, understanding.

Which language would you like to learn?

2 kommentarer:

  1. I want to improve my Spanish, and then I want to learn Russian, and after that maybe some Finnish.

    SvarSlett
  2. woho, lets learn Finnish together!

    SvarSlett