søndag 22. januar 2012

Let he who is without sin throw the first stone...

...says the Bible. For me this means that I am not to judge other people, because I am as full of sin as they are. How come some Christians decided that they can go against this clear speech from the Bible? why is it ok among them to "throw stones" at those who are divorced, drink alcohol, enjoys dancing, listens to heavy metal,  love somebody who is not Christian, love somebody who is Christian but of the same sex as themself.

I never met anyone who is perfect and free from sin. I did however, meet a lot of good people during my 25 1/2 years of living. They are all different, and that`s what makes them awesome and inspiring to spend time with. If you only spend time with people thinking in the same way as you and believing the same as you, then you never get your ideas challenged and you will probably never question your own way of thinking.

Think about that.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar